- Why I’m not afraid of measles
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #3: On the Journey towards Patient and Provider Empowerment
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #2: Disempowering Patients through Fear, Coercion, and Force
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #1: How the Internet can Empower Patients and Providers
- Healing Lessons from my Garden
Want more?Join our mailing list!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: collaborative empowerment model of care
In the second segment of this series, I introduced a new model of care called the “Collaborative Empowerment Model,” whereby both patient and provider create a healing model through collaboration and empowerment. I promise that I will devote an entire future article to how this model works, but for the time being, I think it’s more important to give you all concrete steps to become more empowered. We are in a crisis situation, people.
In addition, I’m excited to introduce many of you to a new role in nursing called the Clinical Nurse Leader. Continue reading
Please note that we will be phasing out this blog page. But don’t despair! You can all of our blogs over on our Oasis Wellness website, http://www.earthbasedmedicine.com. For now, we’ll continue to double post so that you don’t miss out. In … Continue reading