- Why I’m not afraid of measles
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #3: On the Journey towards Patient and Provider Empowerment
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #2: Disempowering Patients through Fear, Coercion, and Force
- Oasis Wellness Empowerment Series #1: How the Internet can Empower Patients and Providers
- Healing Lessons from my Garden
Want more?Join our mailing list!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Tag Archives: hot bath
The question is, how does one practice self-care when time and/or finances are tight? For me, it always comes down to using earth-based medicine – using the earth as a source to heal, empower, and rejuvenate. Continue reading
Last Tuesday morning started off as what many might call, “a bad day.”
I won’t go into the gory details, but by lunch, I was home from the office and running myself a hot bath full of essential oils to lift my spirits.
Within 30 seconds of soaking and deep breathing, a new day dawned. Continue reading